This chapel was built during the same period as the Château. Decorated with trompe l'oeil, it is illuminated by four stained glasses.
Two of them represent the scene of the Annunciation. The Colours are luminous, the subject symbolic.
In 1888, Lucien Savatier, one of the ancestors was in charge of disarming the "Belle Poule". (Historic Anecdote: this frigate had repatriated the remains of the Emperor Bonaparte from the Island of Saint Helena). He was at that period Director of the Forges and Shipyards of La Seyne-sur-Mer.